Monday, March 13, 2006

Note to Very Large Man to My Left

Why must you look over my shoulder onto my screen at every available moment? Do these datasets really interest you or do you want to continue to pretend you love quantitative research? Secondly, why must you wave your memory key in my face at half hour intervals? Do you think I will be impressed? If you wave Ferrari keys in my face and let me drive, I will be impressed. Thirdly, please stop commenting on the "wireless button" that you too have on your computer at home. I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Fourthly, I pray for the day the South African government fully opens up competition against Telkom so I can work from home on a stable, non-expropriationist fixed line Internet connection and not have to deal with people like this in public spaces. Fifthly, please crunch your cookie less loudly. It is harming my concentration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home